Price: $7195 - $7795
Manufacturer: Champion Shuffleboard
For more information please call 972-488-9622 or Contact Us
Worthington Shuffleboard (9′ – 22′)
Championship Shuffleboard revolutionized the industry in 1988 by developing the original “Lifetime Polymer” finish. This coating is applied directly over the Canadian Maple plank to provide a fantastic playing surface that NEVER requires re-finishing.
Designed not only for the player, but also with the operator in mind… our built in handicap feature makes this a better game to play and speeds up the play time therefore creating more revenue.
The Puck Stops Here!
Bring Italian-inspired design to your home, office, game room or entertainment venue with the ultra opulent 9′ – 22′ Champion Worthington Shuffleboard Table. Dripping with dramatic details, like a solid maple, Italian-inspired cradle and sturdy two-toned legs, the Champion Worthington is the ideal shuffleboard table for any upscale, traditional space. It’s built with Champion’s solid maple playfield with a polymer finish that’s covered by a lifetime warranty. The Worthington comes with Champion’s patented Handicap Scoring, one set of eight weights (pucks) and wax.
This table features a durable 3-inch thick playfield and can be ordered in 12 colors at no additional cost to you. Complete your gameroom with the matching Dynamo Worthington Foosball Table & Pool Table.
- Rich Color two tone finish. Available in a variety of your choice of finishes at no extra charge.
- Solid maple cabinet
- Side drawer for storage supply.
- 3″ thick playfield w/polymer finish (needs no resurfacing)
- Patented Handicap Scoring
– Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other.
This table is fully customizable from custom stain, choice of score unit, and available to customize with your logo!
Includes: 4 blue and 4 red pucks, brush & 1 can of wax
9′ – $7195
12′ – $7295
14′ – $7395
16′ – $7495
18′ – $7595
20′ – $7695
22′ – $7795 (*As shown in pictures)
- Width: 31″
- Height: 30″ (top of play-field)
- Optional Commercial Coin-Operated System $300
- Optional Pingate System – Cam driven, battery backup prevents free play – $425
- State-of-the-art electronics
– Set each game individually according to preferred time and money allotment
- Lights – $250
- Custom Stains Available & Custom Woods – (Included with this model)
- Wood Score Unit – $1295
- Customize with your logo! – $200