Price: $11,695 - $12,895
Manufacturer: Champion Shuffleboard
For more information please call 972-488-9622 or Contact Us
Vintage Charleston Shuffleboard (9-22′)
Championship Shuffleboard revolutionized the industry in 1988 by developing the original “Lifetime Polymer” finish. This coating is applied directly over the Canadian Maple plank to provide a fantastic playing surface that NEVER requires re-finishing.
Designed not only for the player, but also with the operator in mind… our built in handicap feature makes this a better game to play and speeds up the play time therefore creating more revenue.
The Puck Stops Here!
The vintage Charleston is a reproduction of one of the original shuffleboard tables built in the 1940’s.
The details include rich textures like:
- Stainless Steel -runners down the legs draw attention to the beauty of the maple wood legs
- Mirror Accents – a cool art deco touch that brings the 1940?s to your game room.
- Fine Wood – the cradle is built with beautiful maple wood.
- Stainless Steel Seam Cover
This Art-Deco design screams cool! Making it a show piece in any game room. And of course, the playfield is a Champion Shuffleboard playfield and is the best the game offers.
This table is fully customizable from custom stain, choice of score unit, and available to customize with your logo!
- Maple inlays on sidewalls and legs
- Solid maple cradles and legs
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- Stainless steel hardware
Includes: 4 blue and 4 red pucks, brush & 1 can of wax
9′ – $11,695
12′ – $11,895
14′ – $12,095
16′ – $12,295
18′ – $12,495
20′ – $12,695
22′ – $12,895 (*As shown in pictures with optional Charleston Scoring Unit)
- Width: 31″
- Height: 30″ (top of play-field)
- Optional Commercial Coin-Operated System $995
- Optional Pingate System – Cam driven, battery backup prevents free play – $795
- State-of-the-art electronics
- Set each game individually according to preferred time and money allotment
- Lights – $395
- Custom Stains Available & Custom Woods – $495 and up
- Charleston Score Unit – $2195
- Customize with your logo! – $200