For more information please call 972-488-9622 or Contact Us
The Twilight Zone Pinball Machine *
Considered one of the Top 10 greatest pinball machines ever designed, this Twilight Zone is the pinball to own!
This wide body “SuperPin” designed by famed pinball designer Pat Lawlor (Addams Family, FunHouse, Whirlwind, Banzai Run) features a working gumball machine that is used to lock balls and capture the “power ball”. The power ball is a unique ball that is made out of ceramic instead of steel. It weighs less than the regular balls and therefore can do some amazing tricks on the playfield. Being ceramic it also is not affected by the magnets which makes for some terrific play. Can you complete all the door panels within one game and get “Lost in the Zone”?
This beautiful machine was traded into us by a local collector who took exceptional care of this machine and it goes to show. This game is in amazing condition from top to bottom. From its beautiful cabinet with custom black powder coated exterior trim, to it’s full featured playfield. This Twilight Zone has it all!
This spectacular machine has been upgraded with well over $1,500 worth of custom modifications. You would be hard pressed to find a much nicer looking, full featured example of this title.
Some of the many customizations added to this game are:
- All exterior metal trim has been powder coated in high gloss black with blue accents on the coin door.
- Illuminated Robby the Robot Figure
- Illuminated Invader Figure
- Illuminated Look in the future Camera
- Backboard Decal Installed
- Full custom high end LED’s installed throughout playfield and backbox
- New color changing LED clock board installed with blue clock housing & prototype white clock face
- Gumballs in Gumball Machine
- Gumball Machine Illumination Kit
- Flashers Added to Gumball Lock Inserts
- Pinball Pro Subwoofer
- Illuminated Rocket ship Add-On
- Target Decals Installed
- Custom Marbled Shooter Rod
This game plays great and is very clean. Although working flawlessly on our showroom floor, our lead technician will go through it again prior to it being delivered to make sure every function is working properly ensuring you will receive the game working 100% when it arrives to you. Twilight Zone needs absolutely nothing except a corner in your game room so that it can be the focal point of your room.
We warranty the electronic PCB’s for 30 days. Simply return for free replacement or repair.