Price: $2799 -$2999
For more information please call 972-488-9622 or Contact Us
Tiger Victorian Cherry Pool Table (Various Sizes)
The classic Valley Tiger non-coin table. Able to stand up to the toughest environment, but still providing a tournament-quality play experience. Perfect for homes, game rooms and locations where coin play may not be a necessity; but durability, great looks and tournament quality play are a must. Other than the missing ball trap, cue separator and coin chute, Tiger offers the same play experience as our tournament-tested coin models!
Available in 3 Different Table Sizes:
Tiger Victorian Cherry Finish 88 (7′ Pool Table) $2799
L: 88” x W: 50” x H: 31”
Weight : 605 lbs
Tiger Victorian Cherry Finish 93 (8′ Pool Table) $2899
L: 93” x W: 53” x H: 31”
Weight : 670 lbs
Tiger Victorian Cherry Finish 101 (9′ Pool Table) $2999
L: 101” x W: 56” x H: 31”
Weight : 845 lbs
- Solid aluminum slate support for structural integrity and a flat playing surface
- Available in 88”, 93” and 101” sizes
- Five bolt cushion rail system with dual density rubber for consistent play
- Solid one-piece imported slate
- Easily adjusted leg leveler allows one person with a standard wrench to level a table within minutes.
- One piece ball return chute eliminates stuck balls.
- Tapered corner and leg styling for an aggressive stance
- Dual-density cushion rubber for consistent banking – the same as used on our coin tables.
- Victorian Cherry laminate finish complements a variety of decors (Black Cat finish also available)
- Proudly built in Richland Hills, TX USA!
* Your color choice of Standard Valley Teflon Ultra cloth
* Basic Play Kit
– Plastic 8 ball rack
– Two, two-piece 57” cues
– Plastic bridge head
– Table brush
– Box of Chalk
– Regulation 2-1/4″ pool ball set
– Rules of Pool Poster
Delivery and Setup within the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex $200