Manufacturer: Stern Pinball, Inc.
For more information please call 972-488-9622 or Contact Us
Stranger Things (Pro) Pinball Machine w/mods! *
What’s the difference between the Pro, Premium & Limited Edition Models of Stranger Things? Click here to see the Feature Matrix Chart.
Experience the terrifying forces in Hawkins, Indiana that turn this small town “upside down” with supernatural elements, strange sightings, and government secrets. Stranger Things pinball machines will immerse players in a search to unravel the extraordinary mysteries and secret government experiments taking place at the Hawkins National Laboratory.
Pinball designer Brian Eddy brings Stranger Things to life in the silver ball world. Brian is famous for his great games, Attack from Mars and Medieval Madness. After a 20 year hiatus, while active in on-line video game design including President of a significant company, Brian relights his passion – pinball game design – with this great title.
When you play Stranger Things, you will agree Brian still has his pinball
design chops. The gameplay focuses on unlocking the hidden meanings of supernatural events occurring in and around the town, including the appearance of a girl known as “Eleven” with telekinetic abilities. The ball is wild as Mike, Lucas, Dustin, Will, Joyce, and Police Chief Jim Hopper help Eleven close the dimensional gate.
Stranger Things has plenty of what keeps the ball wild – great ramps,
spinning and stand up targets, DEMODOG spell out mode, multiple modes
derived from Season 1 and Season 2 scenes, various multiballs, Stranger Things upside down feature, and more.
Stranger Things includes a 4 bank resettable memory drop target assembly in the sweet
spot middle of the playfield. Spell WILL. Spell RUN! The big ramp behind
the target, lowers down to expose the Demogorgon bash toy. Shoot in its mouth.
All of this is augmented with Stranger Things show film clips, Stranger
Things show theme song, rendered LCD graphics, and speech by actor David
Harbour (Police Chief Jim Hopper).
The Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models all feature distinct hand-drawn art by Bob Stevlic in addition to the custom sculpted, interactive Demogorgon bash toy, guarded by drop targets and a rotating ramp. All models include two hideout ball scoops, a Demodog spinner, three custom ramps, and game rules that will transport players into the Upside Down.
The Pro Model of Stranger Things has these key features:
– Ball Motion activated and scuplted Demogorgon that players can shoot up the Hawkins Laboratory Ramp and into its mouth
– Hawkins Laboratory transforming ramp, leading to direct battle with the Demogorgon
– 4-bank resettable memory drop targets guarding the Demogorgan
– Left Telekinesis and Chapter start ramp with ball lock that feeds the left flipper
– Right Chapter start ramp the feeds the right flipper
– Demodog lair left orbit back ramp that feeds right flipper
– Demodog spinning target
– “Burn it back” fast loop that lights additional game features
– Inner left lane target that feeds up/down post
– Left ball eject feature
– D-E-M-O-D-O-G stand up tagets light Demodog Attack
– 2 Pop Bumpers and 1 Slingshot array
– 3 Wizard Modes (Chapter 1-6, Chapter 7-12, Final Showdown)
– 5 Demogorgon Battle modes
– 12 Chapter modes recreating scenes from the acclaimed series
– 5 Multiballs (Telekinesis, Demogorgon Battle, Send it Back, Light the Fire, Final Showdown)
– Incredible custom 3D rendered scenes
– Riveting film clips from the Stranger Things series
– Iconic theme song from the Stranger Things series
– Custom speech by actor David Harbour who plays Police Chief Jim Hopper
Complementing the immersive theme and exciting gameplay experience, Stern Pinball’s powerful SPIKE™ electronics hardware system enables high-definition graphics and innovative animations on the high-definition video display. SPIKE™ reduces system complexity and energy usage resulting in enhanced reliability and simplified servicing. The state-of-the-art electronic system also powers a high-fidelity 3-channel audio system that is three times more powerful than audio systems of previous generations.
We have installed the following Stern Factory Accessories to this game:
–Stranger Things Inner Cabinet Artblades
Custom designed, artistic inside art panels that add dimension to the pinball playfield area. Fits pro & premium models.
–Stranger Things Custom Shooter Rod
Officially Licensed Stranger Things Shooter Knob and Rod. Illuminated Shooter Rod. Fits all Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models. Enter the Upside Down with Stern’s official Stranger Things shooter knob. This 20 sided is straight off the D&D gameboard. LED’s make this special dice glow.
–Stranger Things UV Lighting Kit
This one-of-a-kind UV lighting kit will turn your Stranger Things pinball playing experience upside down! Custom interactive code will activate lighting during dramatic events and experiences throughout game play, immersing players into the Stranger Things universe. Unleash the specially printed art on the playfield and playfield plastics that can only be seen with the UV Kit installed on your game.
–Stranger Things Backbox Topper – $649.99
Step into the world of the Upside Down with this officially licensed Stranger Things topper. Fits all 3 models – Pro, Premium and Limited Edition Stern pinball machines. Featuring everyone’s favorites Demodogs and a Demogorgon. This color changing topper changes colors throughout gameplay for an eerie, hypnotic effect! The topper’s features are:
- Infinity mirror effect
- Custom lighting effect that react to modes during gameplay
- Attract mode light shows when game is not played
- Players are rewarded with unique light shows for completing objectives, scoring jackpots and more
–Headphone Jack – $129 (Installed)
Stern SPI headphone and audio jack interface accessory kit for Stern SPIKE 2 system games. Replaces USA and Australian coin door bill acceptor plate.
– Anti-Reflective Playfield Glass – $240
High Definition anti-reflection pinball glass with Conservation Grade UV Protection. Along with its nearly invisible finish, it effectively blocks up to 99% of harmful indoor and outdoor UV light rays. Fits all standard width Pinball games.
– Shaker Motor – $100/$150 Installed
Make your game rumble with a shaker motor! These factory motors are programmed specifically to interact with player in certain modes of the game to make your game rumble and come to life! Adds a whole new level of game play.