For more information please call 972-488-9622 or Contact Us
Rock-Ola Bubbler CD Jukebox – Gazelle
Highly sought after by collectors, the Rock-Ola CD-4 Gazelle takes its design from one of the rarest jukeboxes of all time, the Wurlitzer Gazelle. This was an Art Deco-inspired wartime jukebox of which only 3400 were ever made and the first to employ the technique of creating the famous bubbles that later gave their name to its successor.
The Gazelle is decorated with beautiful illustrations – two ethereal mermaids blow trumpets above the delicately carved shoulders, while gazelles on the mirrored front panels leap into the air as the shades of their bodies cycle through a dazzling array of colors. Burled elm and African satinwood make up the fine finish of the front door, which features the classic Art Deco Wurlitzer grille.
The Gazelle is manufactured by Rock-Ola: creators of the only true authentic, brand new American CD jukebox on the planet.
It has the honor of having the best sound quality of any new jukebox, with its many innovative features all working in conjunction to bring you perfect sound quality at both high and low volumes. As standard, our AV technicians fit a Bluetooth dongle which allows a remote connection so that it can be paired with any Bluetooth music device (e.g. an iPod or iPhone).
The Gazelle’s sophisticated 5 internal speakers employ a Dual 3-Way system for ‘Live Performance Reproduction’, creating a sound quality so perfect that you can close your eyes and swear your favorite musicians were playing right there in the room with you. The authentic disc loader is modeled closely after the older designs used to play the 45rpm vinyl records in 1950s America, and 100-capacity magazine lets you fill the Gazelle CD-4 to the brim with albums of your choice; allowing you to enjoy your favorite artists in perfect quality from the comfort of your own home. It’s also possible to link the Gazelle to an existing in-house Integrated Music System, such as Sonos.
- Model: CD4E-GZ
- Made in California, USA
- CD Capacity: 100
- Finish: Burled Elm and African satinwood with Art Deco illustrations
- Compatible with iPod and iPhone
- 5-Speaker, Dual 3-Way System for “Live” Performance Reproduction
- CD Player and Self-Adjusting Laser
- Available in a wide range of finishes – piano black, piano white, walnut, light oak, and black
- QSC 425 watt RMS amplifier
- Can be linked to an Integrated Music System (e.g. Sonos)
- Electrical: 90-250 Volts [50/60 Hz]
- Remote Control Included
- Coin Operated?: Coin-Op and Free Play
- Depth: 27″
- Width: 33″
- Height: 61.5″
- Weight (lbs.): 310
- 30 Day Labor Warranty from FUN! and 1 year parts warranty from Manufacturer.