Price: $6995 - $7595
Manufacturer: Champion Shuffleboard
For more information please call 972-488-9622 or Contact Us
Madison Shuffleboard (9-22′)
Championship Shuffleboard revolutionized the industry in 1988 by developing the original “Lifetime Polymer” finish. This coating is applied directly over the Canadian Maple plank to provide a fantastic playing surface that NEVER requires re-finishing.
Designed not only for the player, but also with the operator in mind… our built in handicap feature makes this a better game to play and speeds up the play time therefore creating more revenue.
The Puck Stops Here!
Old World Craftsmanship
The Madison is designed with a passion for Old World craftsmanship. This table is an elegant addition to any home, pub or bar. The Madison Shuffleboard table has clean lines that present understated grace and elegance. This beautiful design partnered with the finest playfield, continues to make Champion Shuffleboard tables the most recognized and respected anywhere.
- Solid maple cabinet
- Classic style with Highlighting stain technique
- Timeless rope accents
- Refined Queen Anne Legs
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- Patented Handicap Scoring
– Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other.
- Includes Set of Champion Pucks, Can of Powder & Lane Brush
- Custom leg design (Ram Head Leg Style or Ball & Claw Leg Style)
- Optional Commercial Coin-Operated System
- Optional Pingate System – Cam driven, battery backup prevents free play
- State-of-the-art electronics
- Set each game individually according to preferred time and money allotment
- Light Kit
- Custom Stains Available & Custom Woods
- Optional Score Unit – $1295
- Customize with your logo! $200
9′ – $6995
12′ – $7095
14′ – $7195
16′ – $7295
18′ – $7395
20′ – $7495
22′ – $7595 (*As shown in pictures with option scoring unit add $1295)
- Width: 31″ without score unit – 36″ with score unit
- Height: 30″ (top of play-field)