Manufacturer: Williams Electronics, Inc.
For more information please call 972-488-9622 or Contact Us
Indiana Jones – The Pinball Adventure – Pinball Machine (Factory Sample) *
Indiana Jones — The Pinball Adventure released by Williams Electronics features the sound system known as DCS (Digital Compression System)
It is a 6 ball multiball game. Players try to complete various modes through the original movie trilogy in an attempt to reach the wizard mode. Gain access to the player controlled tilting mini-playfield aka “Path of Adventure” and avoid the Pit of Doom.
This is a factory sample of Indiana Jones. A factory sample was a very early production game built specifically to promote/showcase an upcoming new title by the manufacturer at trade shows/open houses, etc. Factory samples have subtle differences on the game that in turn were typically removed due to cost cutting prior to the game going into full production. It is estimated that there were probably less than 100 Indiana Jones samples built and who knows how many are still in existence, thus why these are highly coveted among pinball collectors.
In the case of Indiana Jones the differences between the factory sample and a production model are as follows:
– Illuminated “Lost Plastic” located along the back wall of the playfield.
– Illuminated Ark, Holy Grail and Shankar Stone on display panel
– Different colored insert on playfield, (SUPER JACKPOT – Insert is pink)
– Side rails of Path of Adventure are Stainless Steel (red plastic on production models)
– Text omitted from Green Arrow insert in front of captive ball.
This game has been fully restored by our in house team and it looks and plays amazing. You would be hard pressed to find a much better looking example of this title! Playfield has been torn down and thoroughly cleaned and polished. All new rubber rings installed, new balls and all incandescent bulbs/flashers have been upgraded to premium LED’s. This game needs absolutely nothing except a corner in your gameroom and for you to take the challenge of beating the high score.
The following new parts were installed on this machine:
– Cabinet stripped and sanded and brand new side art and side rails installed.
– New drop target decals installed.
– Brand new Raise Jackpot and Slingshot plastics installed.
– New Brass Legs, leg bolts and leg levelers
– All playfield wire form ramps re-brass plated and gun handled re-powder coated.
– Brand new Bi-Plane
– All new yellow star playfield posts throughout playfield
– Brand new factory licensed backglass/translite
– Brand new CPU Board
– Completely restored apron: repainted, new decals and custom instruction cards.
Indiana Jones has been fully checked out by our full time technician. All switches, bulb, coils and assemblies are working 100% as they should.
Includes 30 day parts/labor warranty.
Rare opportunity to own this desirable and unique Indiana Jones Pinball Machine.