Manufacturer: Gold Standard Games
For more information please call 972-488-9622 or Contact Us
Gold Pro Elite w/Side Scoring 8′ Air Hockey Table
1-Year “Top to Bottom” Limited Manufacturers Warranty
The Gold Standard Games 8 ft. Gold Pro Elite Air Hockey Table brings the family together to enjoy some competitive play on a real air hockey table! This beautiful table was designed by two-time World Air Hockey Champion Mark Robbins and was constructed to last for years to come. It features a commercial blower that provides championship-level airflow with professional-style low profile, high-density aluminum rails that allow for maximum bounce and bankability.
It features side scoring and a special wear-resistant laminate playing surface with a face-off circle at the center line for competitive play. Not only that, this table has full LED chase lighting and colorful arcade-style graphics. The Gold Standard Games – Gold Pro Elite Air Hockey Table is fully-sanctioned for tournament play by the U.S Air-Hockey Association.
This unit is only available in a Home/Free Play Model – $6099
- Created by Air Hockey Champion Mark Robbins
- Same as our commercial-quality coin-operated tables, with free play button instead of coin mechanism
- Professional-style low profile, high-density aluminum rails for maximum bounce and bankability
- Fully sanctioned for tournament play by the U.S. Air-Hockey Association (USAA)
- Commercial-quality cabinet and leg construction designed for years of heavy use
- Commercial blower for championship-level air flow
- Special wear-resistant laminate top for years of durability
- Centerline and face-off circle for competitive play
- 3 1/2″ diameter USAA-sanctioned glass-filled Lexan pucks for tournament-level speed and stability on the table
- Heavy-duty, player-friendly goal construction for problem-free operation
- Colorful Arcade Style Cabinet Graphics
- Chasing LED Lighting around the perimeter of cabinet
- Extra heavy-duty and player friendly goal construction
- Ultra-sturdy professional quality table
- Table Features Scoring Unit Mounted to Side of Air Hockey Table
- Championship-level airflow from its commercial blower
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- (3) Pucks
- (2) Mallets
- Warranty Registration
- Assembly Instructions
Weight & Dimensions:
- Dimensions: Size: 99.5″ L x 55.5″ W x31″H
- Weight: 577 lbs.