Manufacturer: Stern Pinball, Inc.
For more information please call 972-488-9622 or Contact Us
Deadpool (Premium) Pinball Machine
Includes 6 month factory warranty.
Order your today!
What’s the difference between the Pro, Premium & Limited Edition Models of Deadpool? Click here to see the Feature Matrix Chart.
“Deadpool” is known as the “Merc with a Mouth” because of his talkative nature & is notorious for his outrageously funny offbeat humor which is featured throughout the game.
Players will be immersed in the Deadpool universe, teaming up with iconic X-Men characters Wolverine, Dazzler, Domino, and Colossus as they battle against infamous villains Juggernaut, Sabretooth, Mystique, Sauron, and Mr. Sinister. Players will also tag along with Deadpool on his time machine quests as he battles against the T-Rex and the Megalodon.
Stern’s Deadpool Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models feature stunning and distinctive hand-drawn art by renowned illustrator Zombie Yeti. Well known actor Nolan North stars as the eccentric voice of Deadpool. Each game features a 3-bank drop target with a ball lock that’s guarding a custom molded Lil’ Deadpool bash toy target. In addition, all models include two stainless steel and wireform ramps with a Katana Sword ramp return. Deadpool pinball entertains with an amazing array of ninjas, vampires, and chimichangas, making it suitable for all skill levels.
These additional great features are included on the Deadpool (Premium) Pinball Machine:
– Disco Ball on playfield which illuminates and rotates during certain modes of play.
– In replacement of the standard 4 stand up targets on the left and right side of the Pro model, Deadpool (Premium) includes a bank of 4 Drop Targets on the Left & Right side of the playfield that spell DEAD POOL.
– Powder coated Wireform Ramps in slick looking Deadpool Red.
– 3D Molded & Painted Figures & Chimichanga Truck on the Playfield.
– Actuated Up/Down ramp. The left orbit shot loops around the back and passes through a two-way control gate and around the right side up onto the katana sword ramp and down to the right flipper. This allows for continuous combo shots by looping around and around. This feature opens the flow of the game drastically. Pro Model does not include this.
Plus! As an added bonus Deadpool (Premium) includes an 11 Song original Deadpool Pinball Soundtrack on Cassette Tape with custom sleeve by game artist Zombie Yeti.
– Anti-Reflective Playfield Glass – $240
High Definition anti-reflection pinball glass with Conservation Grade UV Protection. Along with its nearly invisible finish, it effectively blocks up to 99% of harmful indoor and outdoor UV light rays. Fits all standard width Pinball games.
– Shaker Motor – $100 ($150 Installed)
Make your game rumble with a shaker motor! These factory motors are programmed specifically to interact with player in certain modes of the game to make your game rumble and come to life! Adds a whole new level of game play.
–Deadpool Backbox Topper – $399
Official Deadpool topper features a fully interactive, animated RGB LED lighting that will elevate any Deadpool Pinball playing experience to the next level. Easy install. Fits all Deadpool game models.
–Deadpool Inner Cabinet Artblades – $79 ($99 Installed)
Custom designed, artistic inside art panels that add dimension to the pinball playfield area. Fits on all Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models.
–Deadpool Custom Shooter Rod – $79 ($99 Installed)
Officially Licensed Deadpool Shooter Knob and Rod. Fits all Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models.
–Deadpool Ninja Star Pop Bumper Kit – $26 ($35 Installed)
Trick-out your Deadpool pinball machine with these true to life ninja star bumper caps. Fits all models – Pro, Premium and L.E.
–Headphone Jack – $129 (Installed)
Stern SPI headphone and audio jack interface accessory kit for Stern SPIKE 2 system games. Replaces USA and Australian coin door bill acceptor plate.