For more information please call 972-488-9622 or Contact Us
Cyclone II Foosball Table (Pre-Owned) *
This Cyclone II (Tornado) Foosball table is a pre-owned Foosball table we have taken in on trade. This one owner Foosball is home use only and have never been used in a commercial establishment such as a bar or arcade. It looks and plays like new! Save $HUNDREDS$ over buying new with this gently used pre-owned foosball table.
The Cyclone II is a great Tornado foosball table that has high-end, quality parts. Tornado tables are our highest recommended tables for players who want to take the game seriously and learn how to play at the highest level. This is another commercial grade table from Tornado and was named by Consumer Digest as a best buy for 2001. This table is a professional built table made for home usage. This beautiful table features heavy and lightweight rods and Tornado’s patented split bearings for easy maintenance and professional play quality. Includes redesigned player foot which allows more precise ball control with higher cross hatching and square sides. A new thinner inner bearing design does not allow the ball to be passed between the man and the wall. Patented rubber bumper player and rod guarantee super-fast durable play.
- 1-1/2″ Teak laminate cabinet with rounded corners
- Friction grip wooden foosball handles
- .156 inch thick chrome plated, hollow steel rods that are heavy duty and light weight
- Traditional Tornado three-man goalie
- Patented man and cushion system
- Single side ball return that is good for returning the ball to you while you are practicing your offense
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Solid legs that will not warp or split
- Split foosball bearings
- Patented centerless ground urethane foosball balls
- Laminated Cyclone II playfield
- Counterbalanced foosball men
- 56” L x 30” W (70” including rods) x 36” H
- Weight: 225 lbs.