Price: $6295 - $6895
Manufacturer: Champion Shuffleboard
For more information please call 972-488-9622 or Contact Us
Grand Champion Shuffleboard (9′ – 22′)
Championship Shuffleboard revolutionized the industry in 1988 by developing the original “Lifetime Polymer” finish. This coating is applied directly over the Canadian Maple plank to provide a fantastic playing surface that NEVER requires re-finishing.
Designed not only for the player, but also with the operator in mind… our built in handicap feature makes this a better game to play and speeds up the play time therefore creating more revenue.
The Puck Stops Here!
A Grand Choice! The Grand Champion is Enriched with Quality Inlaid Maple
The Grand Champion is apart of Champion’s elite line of shuffleboard tables. With state-of-the-art electronics to the finest playfield of solid maple, including their famous “polymer finish” which never needs resurfacing. Demand the same finish that is insisted upon by the pros for tournament play.
The Grand Champion has Maple inlays on sidewalls and is a gorgeous table for home or your business!
This table is fully customizable from custom stain, choice of score unit, and available to customize with your logo!
- Red oak or maple veneer cabinet
- Maple inlays on sidewalls and legs
- Champion can match any stain!
- Polymer finish play-field (needs no resurfacing)
- Patented Handicap Scoring
- Includes Set of Champion Pucks, Can of Powder & Lane Brush
- Optional Commercial Coin-Operated System
- Optional Pingate System – Cam driven, battery backup prevents free play
- State-of-the-art electronics
- Set each game individually according to preferred time and money allotment
- Custom Stains Available & Custom Woods
- Your choice of score unit
- Customize with your logo!
Length: 9-22 feet
Width: 31″ without score unit – 36″ with score unit
Height: 30″ (top of play-field)