Price: $9395 - $10,595
Manufacturer: Champion Shuffleboard
For more information please call 972-488-9622 or Contact Us
Capri Shuffleboard (9′ – 22′)
Championship Shuffleboard revolutionized the industry in 1988 by developing the original “Lifetime Polymer” finish. This coating is applied directly over the Canadian Maple plank to provide a fantastic playing surface that NEVER requires re-finishing.
Designed not only for the player, but also with the operator in mind… our built in handicap feature makes this a better game to play and speeds up the play time therefore creating more revenue.
The Puck Stops Here!
A Modern Classic.
This contemporary table holds a timeless appeal with its simple elegance, sleek lines and stylish curves. The distinctive grey inlay and accents and classic styling on maple wood with polished honey stain finish. A true modern classic, the Capri Shuffleboard Table is sure to be the focal point in any game room, hotel or entertainment venue.
- Rich Honey stain & polished natural maple
- Sleek grey inlay
- Stylish curved wood
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- Patented Handicap Scoring
– Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other.
This table is fully customizable from custom stain, choice of score unit, and available to customize with your logo!
Includes: 4 blue and 4 red pucks, brush & 1 can of wax
9′ – $9395
12′ – $9595
14′ – $9795
16′ – $9995
18′ – $10,195
20′ – $10,395
22′ – $10,595 (*As shown in pictures with optional Contemporary Scoring Unit)
- Width: 31″
- Height: 30″ (top of play-field)
- Optional Commercial Coin-Operated System $995
- Optional Pingate System – Cam driven, battery backup prevents free play – $795
- State-of-the-art electronics
– Set each game individually according to preferred time and money allotment
- Lights – $395
- Custom Stains Available & Custom Woods – $495 and up
- Contemporary Score Unit – $1895
- Customize with your logo! – $200