Manufacturer: Stern Pinball, Inc.
For more information please call 972-488-9622 or Contact Us
Black Knight: Sword of Rage (Limited Edition) Pinball Machine *
Limited Production Run of 600 Units Worldwide
What’s the difference between the Pro, Premium & Limited Edition Models of The Black Knight – Sword of Rage? Click here to see the Feature Matrix Chart.
40 years in the making, the iconic pinball character, the Black Knight, returns to entertain a new generation of pinball players with the third game in the Black Knight franchise, Black Knight: Sword of Rage.
For the first time ever, players will explore, discover, and unlock the secrets of the Black Knight universe. Navigating through these dark, mysterious, and twisted realms, players will uncover foes, demons, riches, and secrets in their quest against the Black Knight. Black Knight: Sword of Rage pinball machines will be available in Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models.
“There’s nothing more iconic in the pinball universe than the Black Knight character,” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball, Inc. “Created by game designer Steve “The King” Ritchie, the Black Knight has always taunted and antagonized players to battle him and now, for the first time, players will be able to fight back.”
Stern’s Black Knight: Sword of Rage Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models feature stunning and distinctive hand-drawn art in homage to this pinball icon. Each game features a custom sculpted, interactive, and multi-functional Black Knight bash toy. This interactive Black Knight toy features a bi-directional motorized flail, a glowing RGB helmet with individually controllable expressive lighting to interact and taunt players with custom speech, and a sliding coil-driven shield that will bash and block your shots.
All models include the distinct “Magna-Save”, a player-controlled magnet used to prevent a ball from draining, and timed resetting drop targets. In addition, Black Knight: Sword of Rage features a legacy sound package composed and performed by Scott Ian of Anthrax with Brendon Small, adrenalizing the audio experience for players on their journey, and custom speech by Ed Robertson of Barenaked Ladies.
Limited Edition Model Game Features:
– Production limited to 600 machines
– Certificate of Authenticity signed by Gary Stern
– Designer Autographed collectible featuring signature of game designer Steve Ritchie
– Serialized number plate
– Exclusive “Battlefield” hand-drawn full color high definition art on backglass and cabinet decals
– Limited Edition mirrored backglass with distinctive hand-drawn art
– Limited Edition exclusive “Battlefield” art blades
– High Definition speaker system with 3-channel amplifier
– High Definition anti-reflective pinball glass
– Shaker Motor
– Gloss Black/Gold Metallic flake side armor, legs, backbox hinges, and Gold leg bolts.
– Lexan Upper Playfield with 1 full sized flipper, orbit lane and 3-Ball Catapult Multiball Lock mechanism.
– 2 Full Sized Flippers on the lower playfield
– Half pipe shot to the upper playfield and the end of the flail lane
– Castle Vertical Upkicker (VUK) launches ball from lower playfield to upper playfield.
– Massive stainless steel Flail Lane floor protector with 10 laser-cut lightning bolts, each lit with a sequenced red LED.
– Inclined stainless steel shooter ramp offers players a choice to enter the upper or lower playfield.
– 1 Skeleton Spinning Target at the Left Orbit Shot
– 26 Brilliant playfield RGB LED’s signal different features on all shots based on color.
– Custom Interactive Black Knight toy with high speed Flail and Shield + Speech-synced helmet LED’s & eyes.
– 3 Pop Bumpers, 2 Slingshots, 2 VUKs, 3-bank of drop targets, 1 magnet, 2 electric gates
– Front molding with RGB LED Fire/Game Start Button
– Exclusive interactive Magna-Save magnet saves ball from draining with skillful use of Fire Button
– Classic Lightning Wheel updated with 12 bright RGB LED’s provides beautiful and eye catching playfield animation.
– General Illumination features red and white LED lighting.
Complementing the immersive theme and exciting gameplay experience, Stern Pinball’s powerful SPIKE™ electronics hardware system enables high-definition graphics and innovative animations on the high-definition video display. SPIKE™ reduces system complexity and energy usage resulting in enhanced reliability and simplified servicing. The state-of-the-art electronic system also powers a high-fidelity 3-channel audio system that is three times more powerful than audio systems of previous generations.
– Black Knight: Sword of Rage Shooter Rod – $79 ($99 Installed)
Official Black Knight shooter knob and rod adds a fun element to your pinball experience from the very first plunge.
– Black Knight: Sword of Rage Interactive Topper – $449
Definitely the coolest topper Stern Pinball has developed to date. Animated topper with moving and illuminated Black Knight head. Fits all models.
–Headphone Jack – $129 (Installed)
Stern SPI headphone and audio jack interface accessory kit for Stern SPIKE 2 system games. Replaces USA and Australian coin door bill acceptor plate.