For more information please call 972-488-9622 or Contact Us
2000 Series Premium Electronic Dart Machine
Made in the USA! – Order yours today!
Engaging in dart play can be a great stress reliever, and what better place than your “man-cave”, after a busy day on the job.
Launch a game and immediately begin to get your mind off work with a mental and physical breather.
Whether playing by yourself, practicing to improve your eye/hand coordination, boosting your ratings and confidence to go with it, or competing against family and friends, now you can play on the dartboard of choice by champions around the planet, in your very own home.
The Sport of Darts has been a popular competition for hundreds of years. We didn’t invent it. We reinvented it with electronic scoring to increase engagement focus, comradery, and entertainment.
In addition to being the Originators of the soft-tip dart sport, we continue to be the pace-setting innovators, always interested in you, the player.
To make our products even more distinguished and accessible to champions in the home, we’ve developed the Spider Home Series for the homebuyer only interested in the best.
- The Leaderboard™ is an online global ranking system based on your individual skill level by tracking your Marks Per Round (MPR) or Points Per Dart (PPD). You can test your skills and get ranked by seeing your name or nickname displayed on all Spider Series dart games and on the mobile app. When you register your dart game you will receive the first 3 months for free, $1.99 per month thereafter.
- Test your skills by playing the built-in computer known as Mark Dart™. Mark has the ability to adjust to your style of play or teach you to be a better dart player by watching how he plays the game. You can also play up to 3 players and have Mark be the fourth. (Mark is included with your purchase of an S2000.)
- Mark’s Skill Levels
- 1-Amateur (1.5-2.0 MPR),
- 2-Intermediate (2.1-2.5 MPR),
- 3-Skilled (2.51-2.99 MPR) and
- 4-Master (3.0-5.0 MPR).
- Mark’s Skill Levels
- Spider 360 will have you ready in no time to go out and take on the challenges of real leagues and tournaments set up by your local Operators.
- Large 19-inch LCD flat-screen monitor
- Standard 15” Target
- This commercial-grade product is made with a Roto-Molded Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) Cabinet. This makes the cabinet light yet Durable
- Tri-color LED illumination that eliminates all shadows, with eye-catching visual effects
- Over 40+ games including
- 6 types of X01 with all standard Opening and Closing options
- 6 different variations of Cricket
- 8 nonstandard fun games based on the ones found on the commercial Galaxy 3 dart games
- Auto or Manual player change options, with a single or double bull option, 25/50.
- A camera that points directly at the throw line. For use with The Leaderboard
- Connect to the Internet for software updates with Ethernet connection or with the built in WiFi
- Powered by a 120 VAC 50/60 Hz 4.8 A
DART MACHINE INCLUDES WITH PURCHASE:
Comes with 6 darts, throwline and 500 ¼” soft plastic tip
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS:
18.5 x 27 x 83.5 H inches
Weight: 130 pounds
Shipping: Weight Boxed: 140 LBS; Boxed Dimensions: 40x30x45
One Year Manufacturers Warranty (See details here)
- MADE IN THE USA